Friday 1 June 2012

SWOT Analysis

Being a Graphic Designer is challenging at times but when I get a project that I really like and am able to get right into it then it makes it a lot less of a stressful experience. I just get on with it, concentrate and do my very best to achieve the best marks I possibly can. My weakness is not handing in on time, this happens when I find it hard to concentrate throughout the project and I fall behind more and more as time goes on. My strengths are: 1)layout, I am able to see when something looks good and is in the right place. Sometimes my friends ask me for my input on the layout of something they have designed, however sometimes I need their input on my things too, it works both ways. 2)Colour and schemes, I am good at marrying colours together and creating a colour scheme. This comes in handy because having the right colour of something can change the whole perspective of it. If something hasn't got the right colour then it can make the whole thing look totally wrong! 3)Good knowledge of current design trends, I do a lot of research into fashion and trends so I keep that in my mind which helps me when designing and knowing what is on trend at that current time. My outcomes for this course are that I would definitely like to leave here with a great understanding of Photoshop and Illustrator. I would like to be able to create designs to a high and professional standard. Lastly, Graphic Design is a very competitive business and theres a lot of competition around so that is a threat to me, which is why I need to be on top of my game and always bettering myself. F

No comments:

Post a Comment